Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Trishness

I had a very full, very chill and fulfilling birthday weekend...starting with the LA Times Festival of books on Saturday, where I hung out with friends and randomly ran into a high school classmate (WTF??), then nosh and some vino at Craft on Saturday night; a leisurely ride along the Burbank bike path on Sunday (birthday) morning, a quick car ride down to Anaheim then about two hours until I was all checked in at the Grand Californian and had the chance to get my free birthday 2fer pass at the ticket booth; Disneyland with Denise; late-night solo wandering -- including the Enchanted Tiki Room -- before making my way back to my concierge-level accommodations; the early-morning power walk in Disney's California Adventure; Soarin' Over California and lunch before heading back to LA; a quick nap then out to "Inside Mad Men" at the TV Academy.


Packed weekend; good life.

No comments: